Monday, November 29, 2010

Halloween

Yes, I know it is now almost been a month since Halloween, but what can I say? Life happens and updating the blog always seems to get pushed to another day. We had a wonderful Halloween! Maddie wore a different costume to each little get together we went to. This is her kind of holiday; she got to pick out her own cloths!

We started off Halloween by going to Gentry's Farm with Uncle Tee and Miss Caroline.

Getting a picture of the two of them both looking and smiling is near impossible! I need to do a post of all the attempts of taking cute pictures of the two of them.

Its so hard to believe how little Maddie was this time last year, but here she was!
 

Our lives have changed quite a bit since we were at Gentry's last year!


Pumpkin Carving



Emalyn just chilling as usual!

 
Here is was the costume she finally decided on after to wear in the St. George's Halloween Parade.
Maddie insisted on wearing her "high heels" in the parade, so Mrs. Pendleton, the director, grabbed her hand to help move her along!

And here is her whole class after the parade.


Each mom signs up to help with one of the holiday parties, and I helped with her class Halloween Party.

The next day we had a playgroup Halloween Party, as you can see it was comical trying to get them all to sit on the sofa. We had already lost baby Carrie by the time I could take the picture.


Another costume for Miss Maddie:

And the big night finally arrived!

Anna Caroline stopped by for a visit.


Emalyn was exhausted by the week of activity!

Maddie with our next door neighbor, "baby Hayes." And she had already started on the candy!

Emalyn was so tired! She never stays asleep while we transfer her from one place to another, but not that night. Sound asleep for most of Trick or Treating!

 We have had a great November and loved having Chris home some of this past week for Thanksgiving. I can't believe it is already time for Christmas lights!


0 comments: