Friday, June 22, 2012

Visiting with Sweet Friends

In between the craziness of the end of the school year and the beginning of summer, we squeezed in a quick trip to Atlanta since we had not been able to go after Christmas.

We stopped in Chattanooga to pick daddy up from work, and the girls got to see "nooga" as Emalyn calls it. We grabbed dinner at a restaurant on the bluff and then headed on to Atlanta.

We got to meet Chris' cousin, Scott's, little boy Grady. 

The girls loved him!

 And the Sutherlands had us over to celebrate Ben's birthday. 
 Ashley Donald had a clothing trunk show this year, and we had all ordered the same smocked dress. So we got a picture of all the little girls matching. It is still crazy to me that we all have girls. But the Cahills are pregnant with baby #2, so we are excited to see if they will be adding a boy to the mix!

We missed the Rutherfords while we were in Atlanta, but they were in Nashville in the weekend before our trip. So we got to spend some time with them & meet their little boy Cooper. Can't believe we had never met him!
And what happens in a house with all girls? A tea party. :)

Jeff and Lyndsay were the couple that drove from Atlanta to Auburn the night Chris proposed and hid in the bushes to take pictures. And I just happened to come across those pictures last week. So here's a blast from the past! Kinda crazy to think that was 8 years ago.  
For the first 2 years Chris was in Atlanta, I think he was literally at their house 2-3 nights/week!

And the next weekend Chris and I got to have a quick little get away to Asheville for the night. Rosemary, one of my best friends from college, happened to be up there too. So I got to meet her sweet little boy, which totally made the drive there and back in 24 hours worth it!

And then we were off to Lexington to celebrate Jay & Tayler's wedding. So sad that do not even have one picture of the two of us from the weekend, but we had a blast.  Although I will say, I was ready to get back to my girls on Sunday. :)

0 comments: