Monday, May 24, 2010

Bruce Baby Shower

It was so fun after being surrounded with pink at our house to celebrate a baby boy (Chris has commented that half of our house now is painted pink)! William Alex Bruce is due in July, and we had a baby shower for her this weekend. We have crossed paths with the Bruces ever since college and so enjoy their friendship. Katie and Chris knew each other at Auburn, and I ran into her on my unit at Scottish Rite. She was the pharmacist, and we realized they lived diagonal from us in our townhome complex in Atlanta. And then they moved to Nashville a week before we did. We cannot wait to meet this new addition to their family, and I know  Maddie and Emalyn will love have a playmate when we all get together.

Yum...you can't beat Sweet & Sassy's Cupcakes



Katie Agnew, Betsy, Katie Bruce, and Me

Here are the rest of the pictures from the shower:  http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4500330014/a=91347848_91347848/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/


So I am going to try to posting about little things I am thankful for, so my family can always look back and know how blessed I am by them. Today, I am thankful for my husband and for his willingness to love our girls so well. And for the fact that Maddie called his name this morning and wanted to go outside and show him the worm we found yesterday (which meant an extra 30 minutes of sleep for me). And I am so thankful for Emalyn's excitement when she sees me coming to get her. Her little legs just start kicking! It always brings a smile to my face.

1 comments:

The Donald Family said...

i love reading your blog. i feel like you are just down the road, and then get sad when i realize it is 4 hours down the road!